Colleyville Heritage Band Spring Trip: Disney 2019!
Information for this optional trip is below:
Wednesday, March 6th - Monday, March 11th 2019
Disney Trip Itinerary:
$1400-$1550/person based on quint occupancy*
*Final amount depends on total number of participants
For those who elect to attend, payments will be made directly to Music Travel Consultants.
TRANSPORTATION: Via deluxe motor coach
ACCOMMODATIONS: 3 Night Stay at TownePlace Suites by Marriott at Flamingo Crossing
SIGHTSEEING: 3-Day Disney Magic Your Way Ticket with Festival Disney Competition, 1-Day Universal Park-to-Park Pass
MEALS: ALL INCLUSIVE! 5 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners, including the Hard Rock Cafe at Universal CityWalk
Entry to Festival Disney Competition – CLICK HERE for more information
Disney Payment Schedule
Deposit - October 1, 2018 - $295 ($50 non-refundable)
2nd Payment - November 1, 2018 - $295
3rd Payment - December 1, 2018 - $295
4th Payment - January 1, 2019 - $295
Final Payment - February 1, 2019 - Balance Due
Instructions on how to make trip payments:
Please follow these directions to log on to student accounts:
- All students must be academically eligible to participate (per GCISD Policy).
- Students must be current on all fees associated with Band. Please refer to the Band Fee Schedule on the Band Website. No payments will be accepted for the trip unless Band Fees are current. Contact the Mare Amy, Band Booster Treasurer for questions regarding Band Accounts - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments for the trip must be current at all times. Missing payments may result in being ineligible for the trip.
- Students must have all forms signed and on file. This would include the Medical Form, Student Travel Contract, GCISD Overnight Trip Policy, and any other form pertinent to the trip.
- Cancellations are considered to be any change made to the passenger list.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and sent directly to Music Travel Consultants.
- If received 61 days or more prior to departure, monies which can be retrieved from suppliers are refundable.
- Cancellations received 60 days up to and including day of departure are non-refundable unless a substitution is made.
- Please contact Music Travel Consultants for additional information.
- Travel and Cancellation insurance is HIGHLY recommended.
- Music Travel Consultants will make available to each tour participant a summary of insurance benefits and coverages along with an application to purchase optional tour member travel insurance.
- CLICK HERE for travel insurance information. You may also contact email@example.com.
- Eligibility is the responsibility of each student to maintain in order to attend the trip; please remember this as it pertains to the cancellation policy, no exceptions for eligibility will be made by the travel company.