Colleyville Heritage Band Spring Trip: BRANSON 2020!
Information for this optional trip is below:
Trip Dates: THURSDAY, APRIL 2ND - SUNDAY, APRIL 5th, 2020
(2 excused Days of school missed)
BRANSON Trip Itinerary & Trip meeting powerpoint:
$800-$850/person based on quad occupancy*
*Final amount depends on total number of participants
***December 13th is the FINAL trip commitment date!***
For those who elect to attend, payments will be made directly to Music Travel Consultants.
TRANSPORTATION: Via deluxe motor coach
ACCOMMODATIONS: 3 Night Stay at First-Class Hotel accommodations in Branson, MO
- Best Western Music Capital Inn, 3257 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, Branson, MO 65616
SIGHTSEEING: Tickets to Silver Dollar City amusement park, Titanic Museum, Family Fun Track, Hollywood Wax Museum entertainment complex, Showboat Branson Belle
MEALS: ALL INCLUSIVE! 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners, including Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede
Trip Payment Schedule
Deposit - November 8, 2019 - $160 ($50 non-refundable)
2nd Payment - December 13, 2019 - $170
3rd Payment - January 10, 2020 - $170
4th Payment - February 14, 2020 - $170
Final Payment - March 12, 2020 - Balance Due
Instructions on how to make trip payments:
Please follow these directions to log on to student accounts:
- All students must be academically eligible to participate (per GCISD Policy).
- Students must be current on all fees associated with Band. Please refer to the Band Fee Schedule on the Band Website. No payments will be accepted for the trip unless Band Fees are current. Contact the Mare Amy, Band Booster Treasurer for questions regarding Band Accounts - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments for the trip must be current at all times. Missing payments may result in being ineligible for the trip.
- Students must have all forms signed and on file. This would include the Medical Form, Student Travel Contract, GCISD Overnight Trip Policy, and any other form pertinent to the trip.
- Cancellations are considered to be any change made to the passenger list.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and sent directly to Music Travel Consultants.
- If received 61 days or more prior to departure, monies which can be retrieved from suppliers are refundable.
- Cancellations received 60 days up to and including day of departure are non-refundable unless a substitution is made.
- Please contact Music Travel Consultants for additional information.
- Travel and Cancellation insurance is HIGHLY recommended.
- Music Travel Consultants will make available to each tour participant a summary of insurance benefits and coverages along with an application to purchase optional tour member travel insurance.
- CLICK HERE for travel insurance information. You may also contact email@example.com.
- Eligibility is the responsibility of each student to maintain in order to attend the trip; please remember this as it pertains to the cancellation policy, no exceptions for eligibility will be made by the travel company.